Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hug Me Again


My other recent designer teddy bear purchase was a "Hug Me Again" bear by Vivianne Galli in The Netherlands.  This particular bear is named Moon.  He is so exceptionally well made!  His fur is mohair and his body is fully disc jointed.  He also is substantially weighted, so it feels like you are holding a real animal in your hand.  I was thrilled about the beautiful packaging, "passport", and thank you card that Moon came with.  I will be taking more photos of Moon soon.....he is so much cuter out of the box.

Vivianne's creations can be seen at - http://www.etsy.com/shop/VivianneGalli?ref=ss_profile (check out her past sales to see some great examples of her work) and at www.hugmeagain.com

3 comments:

  1. I saw your post on Flickr and wanted to come by the blog. Your new bear find is adorable and so detailed! A great addition.
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, yes my blog is very new, and I haven't told many people about it, but I do have great plans for it, including my attempts to design my own bears & other animals. Hugs and love for being so sweet!!!

      Christine

      Delete
  2. How lovely your blog is Christine! I'm totally convinced now, Moon has a wonderful home, and will hopefully make friends with Burton very soon!

    I shall link your blog so I can visit Moon now and than ;-)

    ReplyDelete