Saturday, April 14, 2012

Aerlinn Bears



Today I would love to rant & rave about one of my favorite teddy bear designers....Aerlinn Bears by Esther Pepper.  I came across her very special hand-made teddies on Etsy, and instantly fell in love with quite a few of them.  Then I did something that I really should never do.  I looked at Aerlinn Bears' past sales.  I came across a bear called "Little Prince" and my heart suddenly started aching for him.  These bears are all made to be OOAK (one of a kind) and so I knew that I would never have a "Little Prince" bear.  But after several emails to Esther, I worked out a custom order for "Blue Bell" that you see here in the photo.  She is from the same pattern as Little Prince, and is all of 2-1/4" tall.  I love the shape of her head, her pointy nose, and "smokey" fur.  She is my very first Aerlinn Bear, but I am confident that somewhere in the future I will be receiving another package from Esther in Australia.

To view the collection of Aerlinn Bears on Esty, use this link - http://www.etsy.com/shop/aerlinnbears?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment